Plaquemines Parish School Board
2016 Annual Enrollment
Please carefully review the information below and if you have any questions call Combined Benefits Administrators at 985-845-7191 or 800-411-0182.
ARE YOU CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN THE CIGNA DISABILITY PLAN?
If you are currently enrolled in either the short term (STD) or long term (LTD) or both disability plans, you do not have to re-enroll. Please note that each year premiums are adjusted based on your salary. This adjustment will be reflected on your March payroll check.
DO YOU WANT TO ENROLL IN THE CIGNA DISABILITY PLAN?
Please follow the instructions below if you want to enroll in the short term (STD) or long term (LTD) or both disability plans. A summary of the benefits is provided at the end of this communication. Please review in full due to changes to allow enrollments without medical questionnaires required.
- Complete, sign and return all forms no later than Monday, February 22, 2016.
- Print the form entitled Voluntary Benefits Group Enrollment Form. Complete all sections, sign and date the forms.
- In lieu of medical questions for late entrants, a 12/12 pre existing condition will apply for short-term disability and a 12/24 pre existing will apply for long term disability.
- Return the forms to the Belle Chasse School Board Office or CBA Inc., 377 Hwy 21, Ste 100, Madisonville, LA 70447. You may also fax the form to CBA @ 985-845-8849.
- In order to determine the monthly premium that will be deducted from your pay check, a rate guide is included on this web site. Locate your annual salary or as close as possible (round down to the next amount). The premiums are identified in the LTD Monthly Premium and STD Monthly Premiums columns. NOTE: You do not have to enroll in both. You can enroll in LTD or STD or both.